Information We Collect
We collect various types of information from visitors to our website, including:
- Personal Information: When you use our website or our services, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other information that you provide to us.
- Health Information: If you use our medical devices, we may collect and store information about your health and medical history. This information is used only to provide you with the best possible medical care and is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Usage Information: We may also collect information about how you use our website and services, including pages viewed, links clicked, and other similar information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide you with the best possible experience when using our website and services. This includes:
- Providing customer service and support
- Improving our products and services
- Analyzing trends and usage patterns
- Conducting research and development
- Complying with legal obligations
We may also use your information to send you promotional and marketing materials about our products and services. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions in the communication.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us with providing our products and services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and customer service providers. These third-party service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
We may also disclose your information in response to a valid legal request, such as a subpoena or court order, or as required by law.
Security of Your Information
We take the security of your information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, to protect your information.
However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information at any time. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address listed below.